Details and FAQ’s
Click here for preferred rates from our hotel partners: https://wildwoodrevival.com/location/
Stay in style at Wildwood Revival without lugging any extra gear! Show up and enjoy a premium location onsite by reserving a tent in our Glamping Village provided by Upcountry Camp. Limited availability. More information and booking here: https://upcountrycamp.com/wildwood-revival
ONSITE CAMPING & RV’S/POP-UPs, TRAILERS and CAR CAMPING
Cloverleaf Farm offers an idyllic setting for camping. All spots are first come, first serve. Tents are not provided. GRILLS, FIRES OR STOVES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED. The campground is in a field with limited area of woods and is a fire hazard.
Camping is available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening. The camping area opens Friday morning at 10am.
RV’S/Pop-Ups/Trailers: There will be no hook-ups available and no dumping stations onsite. Important information on Generator use: Generators MUST have a decibel level NO higher than 65 dB. STRICTLY ENFORCED. Reference models of generators here https://generatorgrid.com/quiet/
See ticket page for Camping/RV area size specifications.
Camping of all kinds is permitted only in designated camping areas. Car camping in any parking areas is strictly prohibited. Campers utilizing their vehicles as any kind of camping component must purchase an RV/POP-UP/TRAILER ticket.
Unauthorized individual fires, grills and cooking are not allowed in the camping or festival area. Event management will have designated campfires each night.
Campers will have a designated drop off zone for tent gear and supplies before continuing to camper parking.
Showers are available onsite for Campers and Glampers!
Boundries: All of the event area and surrounding land is PRIVATE PROPERTY. You are required to stay within the designated areas. Leaving these designated areas will result in immediate forfeiture of ticket and you will be asked to leave the event. Trespassing charges may accompany the violation of these boundaries. Please respect our neighbors.
Parking is $10 and grants access for the entire weekend. Please be sure to lock your vehicles as Wildwood Revival is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
There will be a RETURN ONLY shuttle to Athens (The Classic Center) on Friday and Saturday Evenings beginning at 9pm. You can make an RSVP thru our ticketing page for a weekend pass. Uber and Lyft are EXTEMELY unlikely to service our area and we’ve had little to no success working with them to send drivers. However, you can get them to take you to the event. The Shuttle is your best bet to return to Athens. See Shuttle Schedule for pick up times once you arrive on location.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
We have amazing food options for breakfast, lunch and dinner provided by amazing vendors and we kindly ask that you support these small local restaurants. Feel free to bring snacks but we do not allow outside food or coolers in the festival area proper. Food is allowed in the camping area.
In addition to our beer, wine & liquor partners, filtered drinking water will be provided free of charge. Since we’re a zero plastic waste event, we won’t be selling bottled water. With free water all weekend and no use of single-use cups, we ask that you either purchase one of our Wildwood Revival branded cups or bring your own personal container. NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL WILL BE ALLOWED. Bringing outside alcohol onto the festival proper grounds is a violation of our alcohol permit.
We have made a very conscious effort to keep costs of this festival low through reasonable ticket and beer prices, free filtered water, affordable camping, and awesome extra activities, foregoing many of the typical festival profit opportunities in doing so. All that we ask is that you please support our food and alcohol vendors by purchasing their products. They are local businesses who need your support and without them, Wildwood Revival cannot exist.
CAN I TRANSFER MY TICKETS TO ANOTHER PERSON?
Yes, no action is required on the original ticket buyer other than giving the new attendee your ticktet(s). Ticket name changes are not necessary.
IS WILDWOOD A FAMILY FRIENDLY EVENT?
Yes! Well, sorta…we welcome families and have our own as well that have attended all the events in the past. However, please do so at your own discretion. Our festival is not specifically catered to children. Wildwood Revival is mostly geared toward Adults. Artists onstage are free to use whatever language they like, and while some parents may be ok with certain language, we cannot guarantee everyone will deem it inappropriate.
Children must be monitored at all times. Like any farm, there are many conditions and circumstances that could pose injury or risk to children, including a pool on site. Please be aware that you are bringing children at your own risk.
WILL I NEED MY ID?
Yes. We’re required to provide anyone 21+ with a special wristband in order to be served alcohol. No exceptions can be made.
CAN I BRING MY DOG?
We love dogs but sorry, no pets allowed.
WHAT IF IT RAINS?
Wildwood Revival is rain or shine. All ticket sales are final.
CAN WE BRING CHAIRS?
Chairs must be below 34” high and are restricted to certain viewing areas only.
ARE THERE ATM’S ON SITE?
There will be ATM’s on-site.
ARE YOU ACCEPTING VOLUNTEERS?
Please email us at email@example.com to apply to volunteer.
IS THE FESTIVAL ADA ACCESSIBLE?
Yes. ADA parking is available for vehicles with ADA placards or license plates, located in Vendor/Press parking to the left of the main house. The holder of the placard MUST BE a passenger in the vehicle and produce the issued ADA handicap placard.
THE (NOT SO) FINE PRINT
By receiving a ticket or pass to Wildwood Revival, you and any subsequent beneficiaries of the ticket(s) agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All sales are final; no refunds or exchanges will be processed by Wildwood Revival.
- All Artists, Set Times and Stages are subject to change. Wildwood Revival will take place rain or shine. if severe weather occurs and we must interrupt event programming, announcements will be made regarding safety procedures. Programming will resume when it is safe to do so. Festival attendees bear all risks of inclement weather and no refunds will be issued as long as the festival is not canceled. If the festival is shortened due to severe weather or any other force majeure event, refunds will not be issued.
- Firearms and fireworks are not allowed on the property.
- Please respect your fellow festival goers, campers and our wonderful farm neighbors. Wildwood Revival has a zero-tolerance policy for harassment or discrimination of any kind, including but not limited to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability status and national origin. Safety is our priority. If you feel harassed at any point, please seek out security or a Wildwood Revival employee at the entrance gate.
- All guests and belongings are subject to search and prohibited items will be removed at the discretion of the front gate and security staff.
- Motorized vehicles are strictly prohibited. No golf carts, ATV’s or moto/dirt bikes (street bikes are welcome), remote-controlled vehicles or aircraft, including drones.
- Festival attendees waive all objections and claims to compensation related to the photo and video recording, broadcast and reproduction of their image or likeness by Wildwood Revival or any film or photo workers they employ.
- Neither Sake of the Song Productions LLC (d/b/a Wildwood Revival), Cloverleaf Farm, Magic Moments CORP, Kendall Collier, nor any of their principals or agents are liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained by any Festival attendee. Festival attendees assume all risks of personal injury incidental to the Festival, whether occurring before, during, or after the Festival.
- Management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any Festival attendee who fails to comply with the rules of the Festival or applicable laws.